Confirmation & SALT Frequently Asked Questions
2018 / 2019 School Year
How do I create a new User Profile?
Click here for instructions on how to create your NEW user profile: In order to register your teen for Confirmation or SALT, you must be a parent or guardian and create a User Profile. For best results, please use a desktop or laptop computer.
How old does my teen need to be to participate?
Confirmation: Confirmation is a two year process. Teens can begin the program as they enter Freshman, Sophomore or Junior year in the Fall. They should be Baptized in the Roman Catholic Church and have received their First Eucharist.
SALT: are teens who have been confirmed and are entering Junior or and Senior year in the Fall.
How much does Confirmation and/or SALT Cost?
|Confirmation 1||Confirmation 2||SALT|
|C1 or C2 Retreat||$195||$195||$100|
|SALT Leadership Retreat (optional)||$110|
|SALT Spiritual Retreat (optional)||$110|
When does registration open for Confirmation and/or SALT?
Online registration for Confirmation and SALT will begin June 4.
Confirmation 1: Registration is open through August 31, and additional students will be accepted as space is available.
Confirmation 2: Returning teens need to registered for the second year of the program. We encourage you to complete this as soon as possible so you can receive the calendar and other information in a timely manner.
SALT: We kick off the year with our first event on June 20, and we meet throughout the summer as we prepare for the upcoming year. Register as soon as you can!
How do I register my children?
If you have a teen entering Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior year in High School, please follow these three easy steps:
- PARENTS/GUARDIANS ONLY: From the Home pages, click the link to ONLINE REGISTRATION and sign in to your San Antonio Church account, or create a user Profile.
- Click on “Confirmation & SALT Registration” to register your teen. Complete an online registration for each child, e-sign, and submit.
- Go to PAY NOW! See fees above that apply for each child. You must have a Registration ID from your confirmation email.
How do I register to volunteer?
ADULT VOLUNTEERS: If you are an adults (18-years or older)/parents/guardians wanting to volunteer, please follow these two easy steps:
- Click the link to “Youth Ministry Volunteer” from the Online Registration page.
- Complete the Online Form, e-sign, and submit. All adults must be fingerprinted and complete an online safety training course. Please contact the Youth Ministry Office at (714) 921-8307 for Fingerprinting and Safe Environment Training. Fees may apply.
How do I know what size t-shirt to get?
T-shirt sizes are as follows: