Religious Education Registration
2018-2019 School Year
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create a new User Profile?
Click here for instructions on how to create your NEW user profile: In order to register your child for Religious Education classes, you must be a parent or guardian and create a User Profile. For best results, please use a desktop or laptop computer.
How old does my child need to be to participate?
Preschool, Pre-Kinder, and Kindergarten: Must be 3, 4, or 5 years old on or before September 1, 2018.
Elementary: Must be entering Grades 1 – 6 in the fall
Jr. High: Must be entering Grades 7 or 8 in the fall.
How much does Religious Education cost?
Families registering and paying fees on or before Sunday, July 15, 2018 will receive a $10 family discount!
|Tuition Fees||Register by July 15||Register after July 15|
|Three or More Children||$250||$250|
|* Sacrament Fee||$80||$80|
*Sacrament fee: For children receiving their First Eucharist this school year (includes books, certificates, parent/child retreat). This is in addition to the tuition fee. Tuition fees must be paid online at www.sanantoniochurch.org/payre or by check or cash in the Religious Education Office. Please make check payable to San Antonio Church.
When does registration open for Religious Education Classes?
Online registration for Religious Education Classes Preschool through 8th grade will open on June 25, 2018 at 8:00 am. Registrations will be accepted through Friday, September 21, 2018. Registration and class placement are handled on a first come, first served basis.
When do Classes begin for Religious Education?
All classes begin the week of Sunday, September 30, 2018
How do I register my children?
If you have your child(dren) for Religious Education Classes, please follow these three easy steps:
- PARENTS/GUARDIANS ONLY: From the Home pages, click the link to ONLINE REGISTRATION and sign in to your San Antonio Church account, or create a user Profile if you don’t already have one.
- Click on “Religious Ed Registration” to register your child. Complete an online registration for each child, e-sign, and submit. Check your email for confirmation, you will receive a Registration ID for each child.
- Go to PAY NOW! Registration ID is required when submitting payment. See fees above that apply for each child.
New Students: If not baptized at San Antonio Church, a copy of the child’s baptismal certificate must be submitted to the RE Office.
Registration will be considered COMPLETE once all of the above items are received.
What are the class Options for my child(ren)?
|Preschool, Pre-K, and Kinder (ages 3, 4, & 5 on or before 9/1/18)||Sunday||10:00 am Mass|
|Elementary (grades 1-6)||Monday||3:30 – 4:45 pm
5:30 – 6:45 pm
|Elementary (grades 1-6)||Wednesday||3:30 – 4:45 pm|
|Jr. High (grades 7-8)||Monday||7:30 – 8:45 pm|
|RCIA Older Children/Sacramental Prep Program (1-2 year process)||Tuesday||5:00 – 6:15 pm|
If my child has not been baptized and/or has not received First Eucharist, can he/she still attend?
Yes! Our “RCIA Older Children/Sacramental Preparation Program” is adapted for children and teens who have not received Baptism and/or First Eucharist. Classes are open to children in grades 3-12. This is a 1-2 year process.
How do I register to volunteer?
ADULT VOLUNTEERS: If you are an adult (18-years or older) wanting to volunteer, please follow these two easy steps:
- Click the link to “Religious Ed Volunteer” from the Online Registration page.
- Complete the Online Form, e-sign, and submit. All adults must be fingerprinted and complete an online safety training course. Please contact the Religious Education Office at (714) 974-2053 for information on fingerprinting and Safe Environment. Training. Fees may apply.
How do I register my children for Children’s Liturgy of the Word?
Children’s Liturgy is available to all children in Grades 1 through 6. Registration is not required. This class is offered as part of the 8:30 am and 10:00 am Masses and continues through Sunday, July 29, 2018. Children’s Liturgy of the Word resumes on Sunday, September 30, 1018.