|Adult Confirmation||Stewards for Evangelization||Bereavement||Coffee and Donuts|
|Adult Faith Formation||Christian Service||Fiesta|
|Baptism Preparation||Cursillo||Filipino Community|
|Bible Camp - VBS||Music & Liturgy||Family Assistance||Hispanic Community|
|Bible Studies||Altar Beautification & Environment||Foster/Adoption||Men on San Antonio Group|
|Children'sLiturgy of the Word||Altar Servers||Knights of Columbus||Mom's Group|
|Nursery||Choirs||Peace and Social Justice||Senior Sunshine Club|
|Religious Education||Eucharistic Ministers||Prayer Hotline||Women of San Antonio Group|
|Rite of Christian Initiation||Hospitality||Respect Life|
|Francis of Assisi School follows the guidelines of the Orange Diocese Department of Catholic Schools and the State Education Codes of California. Classes are conducted for Preschool through Grade 8. The School provides a fully accredited academic program within an environment that stresses values and religious beliefs.
For more information please contact:
Mr. Tom Waszak – Principal 714.695.3700
Youth Ministry enriches our teens in a dynamic environment, focusing on three aspects of Catholic life: spiritual, service and social.
- Regisyration Packet for CI, CII, & SALT »
- Parent/Adult Volunteer Form Form »
- Confirmation Fees Info »
- Confirmation/SALT Registration Form »
- Minor Release Form »
- S.A.L.T. Information »
- YM Confirmation 1 Retreat Packet »
- YM Confirmation 2 Retreat Packet April 2013 »
1. Two year commitment - confirmation is a two year program.
2. Two Tuesdays per month. One class in your home and one class in the Parish Hall. Approximately 10-12 teens per class plus three SALT teens who co-teach with you.
3. One retreat per year in the mountains with your class (Friday through Sunday).
4. One day teacher retreat per year.
5. One teacher workshop per month.
6. Approximately 2 hours of your time. One, to be fingerprinted and another to take an on-line class "Shield the Vulnerable".
Please consider sharing your faith with our teens and walking beside them as they begin their journey toward the Sacrament of Confirmation.